AS A HOUSE OF PRAYER, WE VALUE
• Our Calling: Biblically-based prayer
• Partnering with God and His people
• Having repentant, pure hearts
• Seeking unity of the Spirit
• Upholding our Christian heritage
• Honoring marriage, family sanctity of life
OUR MISSION – The Work
• To incorporate intercessors (individuals & groups) from diverse though like-minded denominations.
• To intercede for all rightful authorities in our homes, churches on all levels of civil government- local, state & national.
• To inspire gatherings of duly recognized prayer teams that share our call, vision & mission
• To identify people & places at the Capitol Campus for interacting with, ministering to & praying for “all those in authority.”